Register to Vote:You can register to vote by filing out a form provided by Wisconsin Voter Registration.
Election dates for 2021:
- Spring General Election April 6, 2021
New Voters to make your voting experience easier for you please go to MyVote.wi.gov to register online.
- Absentee Voting Information - Click here
- Fill-in Absentee Ballot Application -Click here
- Registration Information– Click Here
- All City residents vote at 639 South Second Street, Medford, WI
Poll Opening/Closing Times
- 7 AM to 8 PM
You May Vote If:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are 18 years old
- You have lived in the City of Medford 10 days before the Election date
- You are registered to vote or are planning to register on election day
You May NOT Vote If:
- You have voted in this election already
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITY CLERKS OFFICE AT (715)748-1181.