Parade/Special Event

City Clerk Office




                                                                                                Fee:   N/A



If the parade or special event is to be conducted by or for any person other than the applicant, the applicant for such permit shall file with the City Clerk a communication in writing from the person proposing to hold the parade or special event authorizing the applicant to apply for the permit on his/her behalf.

You can download the Special Event form application here. Special Events Application


Note:  If using Taylor County properties, please attached the Grounds Use Permit.  This permit can be obtained from County Clerk’s office.
















© 2020 City of Medford

639 S. Second Street, Medford, WI 54451

Powered By Revize Login